Web Site

The web site is now live at www.vedamatics.com

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Domain area level of expertise

After joining this program I found a name for what I had been doing for so many years - User Experience :) After I graduate that is what I want to continue doing, study and understand how and why people use everything and then create better experiences for users. I spent a whole summer semester in just visual design because I knew I wanted to try a "circular" design and that it would be tricky to work out the buttons and content with that idea. My skill set in coding as such is not very advanced but I have worked hard to code with ActionScript and XML.

As for the subject of Vedic Mathematics itself, I am learning it myself and it has been a fun experience to learn it from books and blogs and then re-create it in simple animations to make it easier to view and understand the problems visually.

No comments:

Post a Comment